Sunday, November 2, 2008

TVL ALL-STARS & AWARDS


Congratualtions to the Norton Boys and Girls Cross Country Teams on getting the Tri-Valley League Sportsmanship Awards. You all should be proud of the way you conducted yourselves this season. This says a great deal about your character.


I would like to thank my team for being the standup athletes they were this year. I wouls also like to thank them for being athletes with great character, determination, and motivation. Without them, I would not be in the position to get coach of the year for boys and girls cross country. Thank you NHSXC!


I also would like to awknowledge three athletes from Norton cross country to were named Tri-Valley League All-Stars this year. Congrats boys!


ANDREW SWIDERSKI

GIL O'NEIL

CAMERON PARKER

No comments: